|City Planning and Development Office|
|Divisions and Services|
A highly motivated, proactive, responsive CPDO adhering efficiency, effectiveness and teamwork resulting to productive and for Cebu City’s development and growth.
The CPDO is committed to provide the public with data and information, best planning regulatory and monitoring services for the development of Cebu City.
Ordinance No. 890 - Creation of the City Planning Board on July 29, 1974 whose main function was to regulate and implement land use policies
- Formulate integrated/comprehensive development plans and other planning documents and policies for consideration of the CDC;
- Conduct continuing studies, researches and training programs necessary to evolve plans and programs for implementation;
- Integrate and coordinate all sector plans and studies undertaken by the different functional groups or agencies;
- Monitor and evaluate the implementation of the different development programs, projects, and activities in the city in accordance with the approved development plan;
- Formulate and recommend fiscal plans and policies for consideration of the finance committee;
- Promote people participation in the development planning within the city;
- Render secretariat services of the CDC, PMC, and PBAC;
- Exercise such other powers and performs such other functions and duties as may be prescribed by law or ordinance.