- Thirty-three years ago, we had kalesas on Cebu roads, and jeepneys and cars but not as many as we have now.
- Thirty-three years ago, Cebu’s population size was smaller and the business district was limited to the stretch of Colon St. and surrounding areas. There were no massive malls, hotels and convention centers.
- What was striking about Cebu City Mayor Michael Rama’s statement last week about wanting a stop to flyover erection was not that there will be no more of those pesky constructions but that the existing transportation plan was made 33 years ago.
33-year-old road master plan
(Sunstar page A13 / Beyond 30 / Nini Cabaero | August 2, 2011)
Notices & Announcements
- Supply and Delivery of 24.5 Truck Garden Soil(Soil, 6 Cu.meter/Truck), and other items.
- Supply and Delivery of 1 Unit Brand New Service Vehicle - FB Type, Front Aircon, 2.5L Diesel engine.
- Procurement of (30 - minute Television Program entitled " The City Council Reports" to be aired dai
- Supply and Delivery of 7,040 Pieces M16-110 ammo x 64 pers and other items.
- Supply and Delivery of 30 Sets Oxy-Acetylene Gas refilled STD Industrial (2 tanks oxygen & 1 tank ac